Monday 29 October 2012

Marketing Leaflets

I used the logo that I created from aspects of my mood board. This logo probably doesn't strongly relate to the channel, however it should feature in the promo film, and I feel the design of it looks like a tattoo and is therefore more playful, attractive to my audience, whilst also being relatable to the concept of shakespeare. It also, obviously, provides the information of the Bards Talk channel link. 

I designed them into medium and small sized leaflets with a short slogan on the top which is supposed to catch the eye and spark a little bit of curiosity which will hopefully get people to follow up with having a look at the website/ channel! I aim to locate these randomly, but of course with my audience in mind, so, for example, the uni library (where students will most like get bored or distracted at some point!), or the uni cafes, even sticking them on bus stops or "accidentally" scattering them around the local shopping centre haha! This is just to try and start some source of viewers for Bards Talk.




No comments:

Post a Comment