Tuesday 2 October 2012

More Developed Idea (hopefully!)


Although I have kept the hand writing on paper approach, I feel I have developed the narrative and the concept of this intro-outro. This intro-outro will be unique for the character Juliet. Juliet's monologue is a personal confession and this makes sense to be kept in a diary or a notebook. You see the opening and closing of the book to start and finish the video. The lighting and look should also appear similar to how it looks in the video diary itself. I hope this is ok. I do not feel it needs more embellishment than this.

I will be asking each person/ character to make and provide their own intro-outro films, with help of a bit of suggestion and direction from myself. Hopefully they will be up for helping me out more! Each should be a different approach to suit the character and the concept of their vid, for example, I see Macbeth being filmed as him typing an Email, and altering the font size and style for each bit of type. I will try and do mini tests myself to send to people to show what I mean if I have to, though I want their personal taste to have influence....

No comments:

Post a Comment