Saturday 3 November 2012

New Flyer/Post-it Design

I used the new avatar logo to design the new flyers. I've done two different designs, inverting the colours. There was space a the top of the design, which I have used to hand write personal slogans and messages. I thought this was a good idea because it uses that hand written element and personal touch that the videos on the site have. Each one is slightly different, and I aimed to make them slightly humorous  considering my target audience and locations. They are to catch peoples' eye briefly, and distract them enough to think that it might be worth a look. As mentioned, I plan to place these around the uni library and cafes, and even in some public places, where they can catch people at a time where they might want, or be free, to have a distraction.



No comments:

Post a Comment