Thursday 1 November 2012

Post-It Leaflets?

Using my original leaflet idea, Penny said they looked like post-its, the pastel colours and size and shape probably helped allude to this! However, it does seem like a fun, easy way to stick a few flyers around! I came across this American site that did customised post-its, and you were able to create a template design. Unfortunately I couldn't order being in the UK, however it was interesting seeing how I could just use the simple logo, no extra effects round it, on the post-it.

The logo could be there, obviously, with the URL, and then a little space left at the top, which I could use to HAND WRITE my own slogans on each one, similar to the other leaflets that I made, which would aim to entice people to quickly visit the link. Hand writing will also more appropriately follow the ethos of the videos themselves, the content of the channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment