Tuesday 21 August 2012

A Problem With Location

Recently had a informal chat/tutorial time with one of my course mates, to discuss both our ideas and brain storm and generally help out.

Unfortunately, after describing my idea, the problem with the "precision" of the locations the idea will be displayed really showed. There was no point to just being able to project the content anywhere. It was suggested that the content had to be relevant to the location, tailer made to it. My idea as it is currently doesn't do this, it is all about the portable randomness and potential of where the projection can be shown. Of course I would try to project where my intended audience would see it but the intention was that it could go anywhere, an interactive, portable poster. But this doesn't make sense and doesn't achieve all the potential and aims needed when thinking of location. It just doesn't make sense.

So now I'm rather stuck. Completely stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment