Monday 2 July 2012

Next Step

Although my schedule says I should continue experimenting with projection and lighting techniques, I'm not actually sure if this is the best use of time. I have no ideas, beyond the tests I did in Unit 2.2, to take me further with the materials I wish to use. I think I need to go back to researching again, and gaining more material to solidify my idea further.

I want to start straight with the secondary (and primary in some cases) research to try to identify with my project aims as they are supposed to be, looking at this as a marketing project. I want to see if I can look at exiting material from theatres more, and possibly try to contact them and ask about their current knowledge and expectations of such materials, and what they would want out of them. This would help clarify my objectives into a more realistic brief to work with.

As you can see, I have already started my research (in some cases unintentionally!), and have some interesting new leads to look into, especially within projection as a new and creative technology within a stage environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment