Thursday 27 September 2012

Annotation "Buttons"

Considering what the buttons could say:

"Who's the character?"
"What's the story?"
"Where can I see this?"

Should I put the links to the other character videos as annotations and then the links to the rest of the general information as external links around the 'outside' of the video?

The annotations to other characters' videos could be more playful:

"See ***'s response"
"See what they are talking about"
"Who is his problem with?"
"See a response"

etc. etc.

Here are the designs I went through for the buttons:



Final design one.

Final design two.

I tried to use elements from the new design direction that I've been going through for the website visuals, using the feather and banner designs. This was only supposed to be a simple embellishment so that it would compliment the look and be more interesting, but not distract from the writing inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment