Saturday 29 September 2012

Incorporating Original Shakespeare

As discussed in my presentation feedback, it was suggested that I incorporate more content to do with Shakespeare to support the diaries and the point of my idea (to increase Shakespeare interest and understanding!).

I have already tried using text over image in earlier tests and didn't find it effective. I have therefore used my original 'Juliet' video to model all the different ways I think I could incorporate Shakespeare's original language, through different edits, shots or points of the diary.

Same Footage - 1x Shakespeare incorporated

Same Footage - 2x Shakespeare incorporated

Same Footage - 1x Shakespeare at the END

Different Footage - 1x Shakespeare incorporated

Different Footage - 2x Shakespeare incorporated

Different Footage - 1x Shakespeare at the END

No comments:

Post a Comment