Thursday 27 September 2012

New Logo (close up)

Here is the development/ different variations of the newer logo I came up with and that you can see in the website visuals prior.

Seeing which looks better, stacking the logo or having it on one long line. I asked people's opinions and the majority comment was that the longer, thinner one was slightly better as it 'flowed' more.

I then tried to incorporate the slogan with the channel logo, fitting it casually along the banner. I quite like how the top (stacked) one looks like the quill has written the slogan.

Tried putting the slogan on the long, thin one to look like the quill wrote it. People have reported back to me that it doesn't work as well and in fact needs to fit against the flow/edge of the banner even more.


Just tried looking at the logo against the different backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment