Saturday 15 September 2012

Existing Online Graphics

For research I looked at various messaging window graphics, especially when it is after a "phone" call or the user is offline or online.



These are shots of me talking to my dad on Facebook and then the screen after I've hung up on him!




These are MSN messenger graphics. MSN is a bit old school and are a bit too static as is text based rather than video.




These are from Skype, the screen when webcam isn't being used and the screen just after hanging up.




These two shots are from the video hosting client/website "Ustream". The top one is for showing what it looks like when a user is live-feeding/streaming (can't recall the official term!). The bottom pic is what it looks like when a user is not currently streaming live, and the screen has a still shot that remains there till the user logs on (I like this visual concept most).

No comments:

Post a Comment