Friday 28 September 2012

First Outro Tests

I tried playing around with more lo-fi approaches to the outro graphics for "Bards Talk".

Videos:
Trying out a simple filming of a person writing the channel name/brand concept on paper (Teo different styles).

This was me trying to think of what the average person would consider doing first, which was a basic centre title page (Titles).

This is me writing the SIMPLIFIED options that people could then follow to find out more information.

Images:
Again, a simple single image of options people could click on to find out the extra information needed about Shakespeare. I would put annotation boxes over these in YouTube.




These are just basic image stills that ANYONE could easily put at the end of their videos, with the brand name.


After speaking to a friend, I asked her what she would have done to end her video (she did Beatrice), and she was suggesting all these different interesting things. I explained that they were great but I couldn't expect the people I've already asked to do things, to do MORE things. 

But she gave me the idea that there should be more variety or choice in what people could choose to put at the end of theirs videos, rather than the images above. SO I thought that I could make a large series of images all with "Bards Talk" in them, but illustrating different themes or emotions to fit the variety of stories in the images. This would work like the 'company' Bards Talk giving participants the choice of stock images to put at the end of their videos when they are contributing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment