Thursday 27 September 2012

Rough Website Visuals

Here are some test visuals I made after creating the moodboard. I wanted to test placement of the videos, tabs, channel name logo etc.

The logo that I have created is very different to the ones I was playing round with earlier, but I really liked the script and feather banner thing with "poetry" on it in the mood board. I also based the background and colours on the nebular space pictures, hoping to kind of make them look like a good mixture of modern/new/exiting with old/nostalgic/interesting.....maybe.



Central logo, uniform layout of videos.


Central logo, random scattering of videos.


Side logo, structured video layout. Live text window at the side for viewer response etc. plus tabs. The logo has the name across two levels.


Slightly different colour background (different nebular).


I'm not sure which is 'the best', but I suppose the style of layout above, with the live text window feed box thingy, shows the potential of interaction and information in the website....maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment